Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rest / Make Up Day

This Saturday afternoon at 1 pm we will be hosting a tune up for the workout Fight Gone Bad.  Feel free to stop in at 1 pm and give the workout a go.  We will be running multiple heats of this workout depending on how many show up.  If your interested please drop me an email. 

Saturday 1 PM
"Fight Gone Bad"

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

5 comments:

  1. If my ankle feels good enough I may actually give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there, 1 p.m. def helps. Is there a lot of people who are going to participate in the FGB?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derek don't you worry my man I'll make my way to Construct very soon. The Chicago box tour isn't over just yet! I still have like 5 to visit...you never know when I'll show up so be ready baby

    ReplyDelete